The Whole Scoop on Motivational Speaker
Linda Larsen, CSP, CPAE
This information is provided so that you can have a comprehensive look at Linda. It's not for an introduction or for print, unless you are
interested in putting people to sleep. To get an introduction or print information for your brochure, please click here
The Scoop, The Whole Scoop, and Nothing but the Scoop
Linda Larsen, CSP, CPAE has been helping people worldwide upgrade their thinking, improve their communication and get much better quality results in life, both personally and professionally. And she does this in such extraordinarily fun, fast-paced and memorable ways that she is sought after around the globe by meeting planners looking to blow people’s socks off at their annual conferences. From her largest audience of 17,000 for the Future Farmers of America to her smallest group of 100 for Meals on Wheels, Linda’s goal is to make her meeting planner look like a rock star, give her audiences a phenomenal experience, filled with practical, results-oriented ideas and be the easiest, most well-prepared speaker her clients ever work with. Here’s just a little of what she brings to the party:
- BSW in Social Work, University of South Florida, 1986
- MFA in Professional Actor Training, University of Florida - Asolo Conservatory. 1988
- Professional Equity, SAG-AFTRA actress from 1972 to present.
Starred in television, film and theater with such notables as Sid Caesar, Ed Harris and Beau Bridges.
- President and CEO of Linda Larsen Communications, Inc., 1988 to present
- Adjunct guest faculty at Stetson Law School from 1989 to 2000, teaching presentation skills to trial practice classes.
- Created and led full day CLE workshops for lawyers throughout the State of Florida from 1989 to 2000. Acting Techniques and the Art of Persuasion.
- Trial consultant, 1989 to 2000.
- International Trainer with SkillPath Seminars from 1996 to 2001. Conducted 120 full day seminars in 120 different cities each year.
- Number one in product sales out of 450 trainers for 3 years in a row with SkillPath Seminars, 1996 - 2001.
- For over 5 years won top trainer scores for conducting full day training sessions in:
- How to Become a Better Communicator
- Conflict Management Skills for Women
- Stephen Covey’s First Thing First
- Bob Nelson’s How to Motivate Employees
- Innovative Thinking
- Credibility, Confidence and Composure
- How to Be a Front-Desk Superstar
- Author of the audio series, 12 Secrets to High Self-Esteem, published by SkillPath Publishing. Over 130,000 copies sold to date.
- Author of the critically acclaimed book, True Power.
- Published articles or quoted in: The Chicago Tribune, Opportunity World, Investor’s Business Daily (featured in the Leaders and Success Column), Women in Business, Women’s Day, Personal Excellence
- Certified Facilitator (trained at the Covey Leadership Center) for Stephen Covey’s full day course, First Things First.
- Produced 4 video training programs through her subsidiary company, Voting Matters, targeted for election officials, titled Conflict Management Skills for Poll Workers. Used by every county in the State of Florida to train all election day poll workers.
- Also through Voting Matters, she produced 3 video training programs for election officials on how to serve the needs of voters with disabilities. 10 States in the US currently use this program to train all the poll workers in their respective states.
- Frequent guest co-host on the ABC-7 Florida talk show, the Suncoast View.
- Earned her CSP (Certified Speaking Professional) in 2007. Less than 325 women world-wide hold this designation..
- Linda was presented with the CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame award in 2016, joining previous winners, Former President Ronald Reagan, Gen. Colin Powell, Zig Zigler and Jack Canfield. There are currently 174 living Speaker Hall of Fame members.
"Wow! Your message was powerful, meaningful and entertaining. What a package deal! You really took our Education Day to a new level. The members couldn’t stop talking about how much they enjoyed your presentation. Thanks for making us look good and for making my job easier."
– Vicki Mabry, Association Director,
Assoc. of Fund-Raising Distributors